Spring to do list
- First, get a soil test. The lab analysis will determine if you are lacking any nutrients for growing grass, shrubs or plants.
- Spring is the time to plant new grass seeds on the bare areas of your lawn.
- Decide on the type of landscape treatments you prefer; organic, traditional or transitional.
- Inspect trees and shrubs for winter damage and recommend a restorative solution if necessary.
- Treating of common pests and weeds.
- Your landscape is an extension of your home and resale value.
- Vegetable Planting Calendar.