New England Summer Lawn Tips
- Instruct the landscapers to raise mowers to avoid damaging the grass under the blazing sun.
- Di-spell any myth of over-seeding in bare areas of the lawn to improve rough spots on the lawn.
- Aerate your grass to remove dead grass, improve soil drainage and giving roots a chance to spread.
- The lawn condition and frequency for the use of sprinklers may vary when in summer water the lawn in early morning before 9:00am and do deeply instead of frequently one inch per week is the adequate including rain water by doing this you will stimulate root growth and minimize disease infection.
- If you enjoy been working in the garden or just walking in to the woods use protective clothing and tick repellent . Remember the deer back-legged ticks are very small, difficult to spot, and are active during the late spring and summer months
- Your landscape is an extension of your home and resale value.
- Summer Garden Planting Schedule.